Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner!

I can't wait till the family shows up. this one's going to be great. Here is the menu:

Turkey

Mashed Potatoes with rice milk and Earth Balance soy free (YUM!)

Puffed Corn Stuffing

Cranberry Candy Carrots

Homemade cranberry sauce

Adeenas Gluten Free Rosemary Teff Dinner Rolls I modify this recipe to exclude dairy. These are simply exquisite, if eaten on the day they were baked. They are tasty eaten the next day. They will not make it to the third, unless you have hijacked a bakery oven and are churning out thousands an hour.

Harvest Apple Salad - This was raved about at our church harvest party.

Apple Crumble

Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie

The Pies came out of the oven just a few hours ago and they look perfect! I wanted so badly to slice off some to "test," but I abstained. I did however lick the cake tester!
I will post recipes for the Harvest Apple Salad next!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, gluten free fantasy! My name is Kishi Fuller. I have been a gluten free baker for some years now and am wondering if there's any way you could send me the Adeena's Gluten Free Rosemary Teff Dinner Roll recipe? I lost it, and it doesn't exist on the web any longer :(. (email is kishi@sonic.net). Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

New Year, New Look

Most people take time at the beginning of the year to spruce themselves up a bit. Well we took a little time to spruce up Gluten Free Fant...