Stuff to grab:
- Rice Dream Frozen Dessert, Vanilla - If you want it to last the afternoon, you'll need at least a quart-sized container. This is wheat free and soy free, as well as being dairy free.
- Canned Pumpkin - I like using the organic brand I get from Whole Foods, but Libby's works too. Use about 2 cups or so, more if you really like pumpkin. Use the whole can if you bought the smaller size.
- Spices - Cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, all ground. I love Cinnamon and put a ton in,
- Salt - Just a dash to bring out the sweetness. I use iodized sea salt for the mineral content.
- Big metal spoon
- Large Seal-able plastic container
If you are not dairy free, you may substitute regular ice cream. Now, let's go have some fun!
If you find this informative or interesting, please follow this blog, post it to your facebook page or quote me in your own blog. Just be sure to link back to this site. You can also "Like" my fan page to get all the latest news from GFF!